ZotZon is committed to maintaining an inclusive and respectful community. Here are a few tips to help foster an enjoyable experience for everyone:
If you change your mind on an offer, politely let the seller know so they can work with other buyers.
If you're running late to meet someone, keep the other person updated.
We know it can be frustrating when things go wrong. Although it's uncommon, if you have a problem with an item after a sale, try to work it out with the seller in a calm, respectful way. In most cases, they'll be open to finding a solution.
In addition, when using ZotZon and interacting with buyers, sellers, or employees, please refrain from any of the below:
- Profanity or hate speech
- Threats of violence or actual violence
Harassment, such as:
- Targeting another person with complaints about items that were not purchased or expressing opinions about items with no intent to purchase
- Sexual harassment or any comments related to another person’s looks, relationship status, etc.
- Other comments not related to the item
- Pressuring a seller to make a sale
- Spam and unsolicited offers, such as:
- Unsolicited messages sent to potential buyers, including those of a commercial nature
- Impersonation of another buyer, seller, ZotZon employee, or other entity in communications
- Any other misleading, fake, or malicious communication
- Use of disallowed content in your public profile or custom profile link. Examples include:
- Offensive or vulgar profile names, links, or photos, or those that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others
- Check out our complete list of username guidelines.
- Use of the ZotZon name or image
- Inclusion of personal contact details
- Posting another person's private information, including contact information
We may remove content that violates these guidelines. In severe cases or repeated violations, we may suspend or cancel an account or take other action.